Welcome to our state-of-the-art facility
Chemco’s chemical logistics facility operates from our state-of-the-art campus, strategically located in Damastown, Dublin 15, with easy access to Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and the country’s major road network.
This cutting edge, impeccably maintained, secure, temperature controlled, storage facility can be tailored to perfectly fit our customers’ needs.
Chemco boasts exceptional infrastructure throughout our facility, including:
- Multiple warehouses and storage units
- Ancillary buildings to support special operations
- ISO tank container storage areas with connection for heating and cooling
- Set down and lay down areas for containers and trailers
- Multiple loading bays and dock levellers
- Internal marshalling areas for reworks and inspections
- Control centre to monitor site security and operations
- 24/7 Access control
- Internal and external CCTV
- 24 hour monitored building management system
- Full redundancy on AHU equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Safe and efficient traffic management system
- Onsite emergency response capability
- Onsite training facilities
- ATEX rated storage units
- Fire water retention and multiple hydrant points
- Purpose built, quality controlled rooms
Where required the buildings are fitted with fire detection and suppression systems and a spill containment system supported by a lagoon. The facility is monitored by CCTV and a security team. Our infrastructure is consistently maintained to the highest standards and is always customer and audit ready.